Director, AcSIR invites Applications/Nominations for the following positions from regular scientists of CSIR, who are Faculty Members of AcSIR and have eminent scientific standing in their respective fields/faculty, for the following positions:
- Dean, Faculty of Chemical Sciences
- Dean, Faculty of Engineering Sciences
- Dean, Faculty of Biological Sciences
- Associate Dean, Faculty of Chemical Sciences
- Associate Dean, Faculty of Engineering Sciences
- Associate Dean, Faculty of Biological Sciences
- Associate Dean, Faculty of Mathematical and Information Sciences
The term of office of a Dean/Associate Dean shall be for a period of three years from the date of appointment or till his/her continuation in CSIR as a regular scientist, whichever is earlier.
The candidate has to be either nominated by the Director of the CSIR Laboratory or his/her application has to be forwarded by the Director of the CSIR Laboratory, where the applicant is presently employed in a regular position. The completed applications for these positions, as per the attached format, should be e-mailed to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by November 16, 2020 @ 23:59 hrs.
- Post Graduate and Ph.D degree in the relevant subject area/Faculty
- The applicants’/nominees’ date of superannuation from CSIR must be at least 3 years after the last date for receiving the applications.