Online Applications to the following academic programs of AcSIR can be submitted through AcSIR Online Admission Portal (http://acsir.emli.in/ACSIRAdmissionPortal):
*Early admission is permissible in PhD programs at AcSIR:
– The selection for early applications is subject to sufficient applications received and interest of the CSIR labs (AcSIR academic centers) to have early admission for the semester. An AcSIR Centre can conduct early admission only once during an admission session;
– The candidates selected from early admission may join the institute as a Selectee student (with enrollment number allotted) and can work in the institute with permission of the concerned Director. However, he/she would be joining the session academics enrolled in AcSIR either in January or in August semesters only on Semester Registration Dates.
– The maximum candidates to be inducted out of total vacancies in early admission will remain flexible at the discretion of lab.
– The residency period (minimum 3 years to maximum 6 years) for such PhD students would be effective from the session they are enrolled at AcSIR.
Proceed to AcSIR Online Admission Portal —>
Admission Notification by relevant AcSIR Academic Center are to be referred to admission to following programs:
- Post Graduate Diploma: Offering AcSIR Academic Centers are:
- CSIR-Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CSIR-CMERI), Durgapur (Admission open for PGDAMT, 04th June 2022 is the last date to apply, For more details please click here .)
- CSIR- Unit For Research & Development of Information Products (CSIR-URDIP), Pune (Admission open for PGD in Patinformatics, 19th June 2022 is the last date to apply, For more details please click here.)
- Integrated M.Sc.-Ph.D and Master of Public Health (MPH): Offering AcSIR Centers are:
- Integrated M.Sc. (Clinical Research)-Ph.D. at PHFI-Indian Institute of Public Health (PHFI-IIPH), Delhi
- Integrated M.Sc. (Health Informatics)-Ph.D. at PHFI-Indian Institute of Public Health (PHFI-IIPH), Hyderabad
- Master of Public Health (MPH) at PHFI-Indian Institute of Public Health (PHFI-IIPH), Delhi
- Master of Public Health (MPH) at AcSIR-MAX Healthcare, New Delhi
AcSIR Academic Centers
- About AcSIR Academics Centers: AcSIR has a total of 53 Academic Centers as under:
- 38 national laboratories of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR),
- 4 institutes of the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India
- 4 institutes of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR),
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India
- 1 institute of the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC), Govt. of India
- 1 institute of the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India
- 1 autonomous Institution of the Government of Uttar Pradesh
- 2 institutes of the Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI)
- Newly added AcSIR Academic centers:-
- Max Healthcare Institute Limited is a hospital chain based in New Delhi, India
- Tata Institute for Genetics and Society (TIGS), Bengaluru
- TCG Centres for Research and Education in Science and Technology (TCG CREST), Kolkata
- Click here to see the contact details of AcSIR Academic Centers.