1. The request for Transcript should be made as follows:
- Click here to download the form
- Fill the form completely and click the ‘Submit Form’ button (top right corner).
- Follow instructions therein
- Send us a scanned copy of the signed form through e-mail at email@example.com in with subject line: Request for Transcript < Name > < Enrollment No >
- Send the signed form by regular mail/ Speed Post along with payment by bank demand draft of prescribed amount. Alternatively, the charges could also be paid by either bank transfer or cash deposit following the details as below.
AcSIR Bank Account No.: 32594652804
Bank: State Bank of India
Branch Code No.: 04285
Branch Name: Tidel Park, Chennai
IFSC Code: SBIN0004285
2. The particulars of the student furnished in the form should correspond with those appearing in the mark sheet already issued to him/her. The application form must be signed by the student and in no case by someone else on his/ her behalf.
3. The required transcript will be issued within a period of ten working days from the date of submission of application along with the prescribed fee.
4. Normally the Transcript(s) would be sent directly to the University/ Institution where the student has applied
5. Any request for sending the Transcript(s) to the student’s address must be justified with appropriate reason.
6. Prescribed fee is as follows
Transcript If applied from within India (INR) If applied from abroad (USD)
Every request (up to 5 years) 1100/- 70
100/- for each additional copy 10 for each additional copy
More than 5 years 1500/- 100
*Including postal charges
7. Please note that the charges for additional copies of the Transcript(s) should not come at a later date. It must be done in one go.
8. The number of years shall be calculated from the last examination passed from AcSIR.